Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

 
Today no matter what I looked at , my stomach only had eyes for some Chinese food. And now that I am on P3 I get to have cauliflower and there for a whole new world has been revealed unto me. ( but at the same time , I AM TERIFIED , we will get back to that later). Now back to food. I wanted some fried rice and had a craving for some sweet teriyaki chicken , and now you know you want some too.
 
So I started by ricing my cauliflower. When I first read that I was like " Say whaaaaat ?". and like a folio I completely didn't get any pictures of this process. So let me explain it real quick.
1. remove leaves and stems from cauliflower and place the florets in a food processor ON PULSE ONLY until its all gone . (it will look like rice). and what the French do you do if you don't have a food processor ?.. Sorry but you will have to grate those bad boys with your cheese grater and if you don't have a cheese grater , I am assuming that you don't eat cheese, and there for we can no longer be friends and you can not make this recipe.. HAHA jk we are still friends, but I do not  know how you would gate it up otherwise .. Im sure dollar tree can hook you up . Ok
2. place in microwave safe bowl and cook for 8 minutes DO NOT ADD WATER.
and BAM that is it. you got rice .
Now let start.
 
Dice up 8 oz of  chicken and set aside
scramble 3 eggs and set aside
 
Sauté up some onion and garlic with 1 TBLS of olive oil
 
 Then make your teriyaki sauce . 2TBLS of Liquid Aminos , fresh ginger, 2 tbls of water  and 1 tsp of stevia in the raw. mix well
 Add you chicken to the pan with the onions and garlic add a bit of water once they start to caramelize and then add HALF of your teriyaki sauce , cook and set aside out of pan .
       then add your 2 TBLS of Olive oil , HEAT and then once hot add your rice(2 cups) and the remaining of   your  sauce and fry up, cook on one side for about 5-7 minutes on medium  heat and then toss and repeat until cooked to your likening
 once cooked, add some green onion and place your scrambled eggs in the center and start to scramble them up
                                                      look at them sexy scrambled eggs
                        once scrambled and in nice little pieces and combine with your fried rice
                     proportion out your rice and then toss your chicken back in to reheat it
  add your chicken on top of your rice and garnish with green onions . This recipe served 2 with some rice left over and we are STUFFED. hopefully this sticks longer than your traditional stuff.lol.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment