Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FRIED CHICKEN(not really)

Ok so Ive been asked about my chicken strips. I love them .. MY SON loves them and now everybody I know LOVES them..
 
So lets start.. Yes I know  I have a seasoning addiction. In my eyes it is WAY better that grease.
SO I have 1 WASA cracker in my bullet and then you add to YOUR liking any of the above. * Morton salt contains a caking agent so I don't use it anymore * I use McCormicks.
                                          See how much seasoning I use ... Don't hate ..lol
                                     and now blended into a fine powder( best for coating )
         and here is my 4 oz of chicken . and you can see I had many crumbs left over, I just dipped my chicken in and it stayed , the moisture from defrosting it was all I needed.
                            and then cooked up some more for my son and for his lunch
                                                 and they are baked at 400 for 20 minutes
 and served with Daikon faux potatoes and apple pie recipe that my friend Karissa showed me how to make . If you plan ahead you can divide your cracker and use the other half for the cobbler topping .

No comments:

Post a Comment