Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So today I almost could not wait to get home and write to all my soldiers!

Today on my way home I had one of the most amazing experiences in a long time. So I was at the bank making a deposit and like pretty much every other person , when we are waiting we go to facebook. I was not on since lunch , right after I posted my first page on my blog , so I was nervous and yet excited to see if anybody read it.

What happened next , I was not expecting.. SO MUCH SUPPORT.. saying that it was a nice read , inspirational and then the final comment from a lady I recently befriended on my Omni journey made this statement" Michelle, so amazing! Thank you ! Your going to bless us all! Hugs :)" .. My heart skipped a beat and before I knew it I was in tears , and actually I am now(in tears) just rethinking the experience . Me Bless people ?. And then it hit me .. I AM DOING THIS ... I haven't cheated and its been almost 2 weeks, I've made amazing choices AND its been almost 2 weeks.. Today I CHOOSE MYSELF before FOOD. I cant keep he tears back , because I realized for the first time that , I ACTUALLY believed it.. And ME, Michelle CAN help others, bless others to BELIEVE it too.

Believing ... is such a powerful word and FEELING . The knowledge of, and security of BELIEVING in yourself is powerful. I then instantly pictured myself actually enjoying a beach trip with my son and not having the feeling or negative thoughts that someone on this beach is thinking "wow a whale showed up on the beach , Do we push her back in or watch it flop all over the beach ?".

Those thoughts are just as bad as eating badly, to me they are poison and confirmation THAT I AM ACTUALLY THINKING THOSE THINGS and possibly believing them, no I AM BELIEVING THEM . AND today I did NOT.. It was grand.

And then since I worked all day , had a really rough morning , I was just going to reheat up my pre weighed and cooked chicken breast with some franks red hot sauce and throw that on top of some baby kale and spinach , eat an apple and call it a night. But Then I thought ... Ummm NO ... Make the time , this journey is about making time for things that will better ME and making better choices , I do give myself credit for not stopping to get a quick cheap dollar burger though . WHOOP WHOOP another VICTORY !

Sooooooo I made me some DELISH Chinese food, ok well Stir fry , but it was so good I swear I was in China and I thought I should hold some sort of ceremony or something. So here it is and I still used my pre cooked chicken and my meal took about 20 minutes start to finish . ARE YOU READY ?

OK so I placed my frying pan on the scale and added some diced onions fresh garlic .. yumm garlic
 Then my favorite type of mustard. .COARSE ..double yumm
 now my scale went from 1.3 to 1.7 I wasn't sure it I needed to weight it along with my veggies , but I wasn't going to risk it .. did you notice ?... No oil to sauté this sexy combo .. So what the French did I use?
 In the mean time I finished weighing out my remaining ounces of veggies 2.3 to be exact. yum Spinach .
 I then added some sea salt , pepper and just for giggles some ground ginger.. I think I may have a seasoning addiction..
 So still wondering what  I am using if not OIL to sauté my sexy little bunch of yumness ?.. WATER who would of guessed that you can sauté with water ?.. O water how I heart thee.
 O snap here is that pre cooked chicken that I weighed out and grilled earlier this week. Seriously a LIFE SAVER and not the processed hard candy type..(I grilled this chicken and seasoned with sea salt, pepper and rosemary)
 The secret into thinking that you are eating more than you really are is ... really thinly cut up chicken breast. My cooked 2.5 ounces REALLY got stretched with this dish..
 and then I added a dash of Braggs Liquid Aminos .. O How I covet thee.. TO FANTASTIC .
 O snap that looks like tooo much water , but its not . It will evaporate out and he flavor will remain in that sexy chicken breast.
 And now the weighed out spinach , the water combo will help wilt you spinach and be DELSIH
      And as you can see , it withers down to pretty much nothing , but still filling
                                                         and then you cook it down
                                                         Its coming together nicely ..
 TaDa ... my sexy chicken stir fry in under 20 minutes .. super easy and super AMAZING and FAST
                                                  BEST SERVED WITH CHOP STIXS 

 Thank you all so much , comment below with and questions or suggestions ... ENJOY

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! This recipe looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dish i am over here salavating as I read threw .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration!! So glad I found u on omni rocks the world! You are rocking and I'm locking your positive attitude And YUMMY food recipes! Can u tell me how u cook the daikon to look like fries? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be posting a blog on them tonight along with the chicken strips :) Thank you so much .. This is why I do it ! To help and keep people and MYSELF motivated ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made this tonight with shrimp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky I bet that was AMAZING !!!

      Thank you all for reading

      Delete